Welcome to CTSLink®
CTSLink® Web Services provides secure reporting and data delivery to Computershare Corporate Trust global customers and business partners. Computershare Corporate Trust provides comprehensive quality data delivered in industry-standard formats.
Information on securities issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. may also be found at the SecuritiesLink Website.
CTSLink User Authentication Update
Effective 3/13/23, Computershare has migrated to a new user authentication platform for the CTSLink websites. After signing in with your existing credentials, you will be prompted to activate your account and create a new password. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
New Computershare Corporate Trust Address
Effective March 1, 2023 our Computershare Corporate Trust office located at 600 S 4th Street Minneapolis, MN 55415 has moved and our new address is 1505 Energy Park Drive St. Paul, Minnesota 55108. Please update your records to reflect the new address.
Our Products and Services
A leading player in each market we serve, CCT provides trustee, agency and fiduciary services for bondholders, investors and lenders.
Our services are typically used on asset- and mortgage-backed securitizations, municipal bonds and warehouse/conduit programs created by public and private corporations and government entities. Continually focused on providing value-added services to our clients, each of our below roles is delivered with unparallel industry expertise and a relationship focus that is second to none.
- Trustee - As trustee, we protect the interests of the bondholders and investors by monitoring compliance with governing deal documentation
- Cash administrator/paying agent - We collect servicer payments for distribution to investors and provide attractive investment options for funds held short term
- Document custodian - We safely store loan and collateral files in our secure document custody vault for safekeeping; and as necessary review files to verify eligibility criteria is met
- Backup servicing - Mitigating investor concern over servicer stability, we oversee servicers, provide reporting and are ready to assume or appoint successor servicing if necessary
- Escrow agent - A neutral third party, we are often hired to hold cash, documents and other assets on behalf of two or more parties
- Calculation agent - We independently model structured principal and interest payments to classes of securities and calculate the periodic distributions and resulting security balances
- Master servicing/aggregation management - We oversee servicers' activity and provide investor reporting, default administration and cash management; to do so we collect, aggregate, reconcile, analyze and report on mortgage loans and associated cash remittances
- Performance Reporting - Our secure, online reporting systems provide detailed collateral and portfolio analysis for lenders, issuers and investors
Computershare has leveraged its dominant positions in the ABS, MBS, and CMBS markets to become a force in CDO administration. The group is proud of its success with premiere portfolio managers and issuers. Through our proprietary technology and superior customer service reputation you will benefit from our CDO services. The CDO Division has established itself as a solid player in CDO's comprised of ABS, MBS, REIT, High Yield, Investment Grade, Credit Default Swaps and CLO's comprised of syndicated bank loans. We also work on synthetic structures including bonds and balance sheet loans. More About Us